Job Description:Business Function GENERAL MANAGEMENT
Department Name Worldwide Production Management and Content Creation
Reporting Business Unit Name WORLDWIDE Engagement Planning & Content Capabilities
The Production Manager (Producer) will be a critical matrix team partner for the Product and Engagement Planning teams, seeking to create a versatile role for marketing campaign management and execution across Digital and Print materials for a Brand book of work or a particular therapeutic area or franchise. The Producer Role is responsible for gathering estimates on production work efforts across tactics, based on established brand and engagement strategy plans for the upcoming year, ensures tactical campaigns aligned with the strategy are carried through and executed in the proper cadence, fed by content module approval and tactical activity calendar updates.
• Obtains Production estimates for a book of work for a series of brands or Therapeutic area – provides the Production Management Lead with ongoing financial reporting across production/execution, reconciles on monthly basis.
• Cross-collaborates on the content planning timing in order to execute required campaigns
• Collaborates with Capability Leads, IT and Engagement Planner to schedule resources and plan executions
• Tracks 8 stages of cycle of campaigns and coordinates across the matrix to meet deadlines where timing may be challenged
• Is aware of KPIs and is informed of campaign analytics with Business Intelligence & Analytics to help assess content performance to prepare for course corrections and enhancements
• Performs QA and spot checking across materials for both digital and print
• Runs or attends status meetings for Brand or Therapeutic area with matrix participants
• Will learn Tools used to support project management, workflow, timelines, finances, etc. and inform improvements needed and in some cases lead a project with IT.
Education & Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Campaign marketing
• 3+ years in marketing and/or activation in large complex organization
• 2+ years of Print and Digital marketing management planning and budget allocation experience
• 2+ years Project Management experience (PMP not required, but ideal)
• Strong PM skills and digital execution
• Familiarity with Agile Principles
• Understanding marketing data performance and how it informs decision-making
• Familiar with marketing asset specifications, templates, content management systems, workflows
• Highly organized and detailed oriented, accustomed to fast-paced settings
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated ability to write, collaborate on and edit communications and presentations where needed
• Has passion for the role, shares ideas, brings improvements forward, teaches others
• Experience managing external vendors, budgets and invoicing including vendor performance management
• P&L or knowledge of Budget Management required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
• Experience with all pharma marketing and launch scenarios, a plus
Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to Axelon. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.
Axelon Services Corporation
44 Wall Street 18th Floor
New York, NY 10005
Phone: (212) 488-7704
Fax : (212) 306-0191