Job Title: Sr. IT Program Manager with ANY ERP or SAP system delivery experienceLocation: Initial Remote till Covid and onsite at Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania 19087 after Covid lift
Duration: 6 Months
Rates: $80/hr on W2
Need candidates on our W2 !!!!!!!!!!!
Immediate/Phone Hire !!!!!!!!!!
This is senior PM (15 to 20 yrs for project/program management) and requires someone who has experience in leading large program with multiple workstreams or multiple projects at the same time.
1. Experience and Knowledge Essential 7 to 10+ years of IT work experience
2. 7 or more years managing projects
3. At least 3 years of leadership experience.
4. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
5. Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is required
o Project Management Experience in managing projects utilizing Agile methodology
1. Controls a program level view and status and uses the information in Clarity/Open Workbench to communicate on multiple projects and programs at a time.
2. Able to use Clarity/Open Workbench tool to determine how the intersection of multiple projects and programs impacts the department.
3. Able to use the Clarity/Open Workbench tool develop departmental budgets.
4. Able to model different mitigation plans in the Clarity/Open Workbench tool and make and recommendations.
5. Able to extract the information from the Clarity/Open Workbench tool to analyze intersecting projects and departmental level allocations.
6. When needed, utilizes the information in MS Project as part of a tool kit that communicates status based on the needs of the project or program.
7. Can use MS Outlook to schedule meetings with internal and external resources in multiple locations.
8. When needed, utilizes the information in MS Excel as part of a tool kit that communicates departmental information based on the needs of the project or program.
9. Within MS Excel works with multiple worksheets, filters data, functions, pivot tables.
10. Able to create presentations in MS PowerPoint presenting complex ideas in a way that is easily understood by the department.
11. Able to create documents in MS Word presenting complex ideas in a way that is easily understood by the department.
12. When needed, utilizes the information in MS Visio as part of a tool kit that communicates departmental level information based on the needs of the project or program.
13. Able to create diagrams in MS Visio presenting complex ideas in a way that is easily understood by the department.
USTECH Solutions, Inc.
10 Exchange Place; Suite 1820
Jersey City NJ 07302
Phone: (201) 549-2721