CDS is an in-house marketing company and we work inside of Costco, we are known for the food sampling! We are a part-time job, each shift is 6.5 hours long - including a paid 15 min break, and an un-paid 30 min break. We start at $13.00 an hour.
Saturday, February 27, 2021
Costco Lawrenceville - Part-time Product Demonstrator
Thursday, February 25, 2021
Virtual Assistant (Freelance) - Remote
Virtual Assistant (Freelance)
- Part-time, Contract
- Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Apply Here: https://www.indeedjobs.com/aja-marketing-llc/jobs/bf00c1489c97d1eb1b78
Virtual Assistant (Freelance)
AJA Marketing LLC is seeking a qualified independent contractor to fulfill a role of Virtual Assistant. The Virtual Assistant will be responsible for providing general administrative, marketing and event support. Position reports directly to the owner. Flexible schedule – hours vary dependent upon needs of the business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support meeting and event planning and execution, including setting up Zoom Meetings and Webinars, clearing attendees, running reports via Zoom post-event.
• Assist the owner by liaising with clients and key stakeholders (association members, vendors, etc.) utilizing stellar verbal and written communication skills.
• Assist with marketing initiatives, including posting on social media.
• Update website content and membership database.
• Field email and phone communication, organize and prioritize tasks. Communicate effectively and demonstrate respect in all interpersonal communications.
• Make sound recommendations based upon research and best practices.
• Update client websites and registration platforms to facilitate events. Pull registration lists and reports, assist with client membership database in registration system.
• Assist with client projects and liaise with clients as directed to execute tasks in a timely and proficient manner. Projects may include creation and update of client databases, booklets, flyers and other collateral; data entry and stewardship.
• Maintain electronic filing systems in shared drive.
• Make appropriate recommendations for improvement of work processes and tools to make the team more efficient.
• Assist with other duties as needed.
• Expertise with Zoom (Meetings and Webinars) is a must.
• Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Applications, Dropbox, and ability to learn new software. Familiarity with Join.me, Adobe Professional and Survey Monkey preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing; proficient in grammar, spelling and editing.
• Organized self-starter with excellent follow through and strong work ethic who can work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to prioritize workload, must be highly organized, detail-oriented, handle various tasks simultaneously and work independently within limited time constraints with minimal supervision. Project management experience a plus.
• Maintain professionalism at all times and use discretion when handling sensitive and confidential data, information and communications. Must maintain strict level of confidentiality.
• Experience supporting and interacting with C-level executives. Knowledge of legal and/or nonprofit industry preferred.
• High School degree. Associate degree or higher preferred.
• Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
Apply Here: https://www.indeedjobs.com/aja-marketing-llc/jobs/bf00c1489c97d1eb1b78
Wednesday, February 24, 2021
React PWA Data Visualization Developer remote contract - Remote - 4+months conract
Job Type: Contract
Duration: approx. 4 months possible extension
Company is located in New Haven, CT but work can be done remotely. Preference for someone based in CT.
Our client is seeking a Web Developer who will help build the visuals for a supply chain management dashboard
The ideal candidate will have expertise in React, Enterprise Web Application Development and Data Visualization (D3, chart.js, leaflet, agGrid).
The team is building a new PWA (progressive web application) that is part of an enterprise supply chain management solution and this person will work with other developers who are doing the screen layouts (react & Vue front-end) and the back-end machine learning component.
Interested candidate should email john@... their resume, target rate and how they match the requirements.
Please visit our website at www.itechcp.com for more information about our company and a list of our hot jobs.
ITech Consulting Partners
Recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms in 2020 in the Professional Search Category
8 Wedgewood Court
Newtown, CT 06470
Corporate IT Communication Specialist - NYC (initially remote) - 1+ year contract
Title: Corporate IT Communication SpecialistLocation: NYC, NY
Job Type: 1 years contract
Rate: $40/hr on W2 all incl or $50/hr on C2C
**Remote as of now but onsite once situation is stable**
This position will be responsible for the development and communication of highly complex and technical information related to new and modified technology products and services to a non-technical audience.
The consultant will work with technical staff to develop content for IT communications as needed, including— IT Project Status Reporting, IT Newsletter, IT Monthly Tips, Develop Surveys and Synthesize results for management attention and action.
They will review and approve Service Advisories and support the dissemination of emergency IT Communications, and Cybersecurity messages and alerts to the Large (10000+) audience .
In many cases, they will support the distribution of IT messages through how-to videos, graphics and other broadcast channels.
Along with the IT Communications team, this position will manage email shared accounts used to distribute IT messages.
Excellent written and good communication skills are required, as well as a strong analytical ability and experience with PC and/or Macintosh application programs.
Finally, the consultant that is hired must be innovative, creative, and adaptable.
Please let me know when I can call you and the best phone number to reach you to discuss this role or any other position you may be interested in hearing about. We will offer REFERRAL BONUS if you can refer anyone!!
If you prefer, please send me an updated copy of your resume. My email and contact information is below.
MOTTO: We Aim to get you interview and placement, not for just submission number
Thanks and Best Regards,
450 Seventh Avenue, Suite 1106
New York, NY 10123
Direct: (646) 790-8258
Phone: (212) 232-0099 Ext. 8258
Website : www.infopeoplecorp.com
Product Development Project Manager - Basking Ridge, NJ - 12+ months
Job Title - # 21- 02941- Product Development Project Manager - II - VZGTJP00030221Company - Verizon
Location – Basking Ridge, NJ
Contract Length: 12+ months
As a member of the Integrated Marketing team, you will be responsible for managing and supporting the Go To Market LaunchPad SharePoint database in addition to crafting communications through various messaging platforms for strategies, launches and other opportunities to help Verizon Business Group (VBG) unlock its full sales potential.
This operations position requires a unique combination of working/operational knowledge of SharePoint and SharePoint design in order to support the Go To Market strategy, and creative background to effectively deliver sales enablement materials driving employees' understanding of the company’s and the wireless market’s business priorities and key initiatives in order to support effective field sales performance.
• Managing and supporting the SharePoint sites and subsites
• Managing the GTM brief intake process, whereby working with the GTM Sr Manager to determine if GTM support is needed and assigning to appropriate GTM Manager
• Creating briefs for each work stream that is needed and assigning to various team members per specific criteria
• Enabling and integrating the GTM team workflow with the information delivery to several thousand internal customers
• Creating both standard and Ad hoc reports within Launchpad needed by Leadership, Integrated Mktg, and any other cross functional team
• Developing and implementing document and record center repositories
• Creates effective and collaborative internal communications processes.
• Ability to proactively draft, present and execute on communications plans.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Exceptional writing, communications and organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects.
• A curiosity about our business, our industry and our most valuable asset – our people.
• Ability to manage and meet deadlines and quickly changing priorities.
• Centralizing promotional product and pricing communications for business sales including Small/Medium Business, Enterprise, State, Local, and Federal Government teams.
• Supporting specific life-cycle communications for products, promotions, operations, and learning and development.
The successful candidate will focus on driving employees' understanding of the company’s and the wireless market’s business priorities and key initiatives, promoting a performance-based, engaged culture.
What we’re looking for…
• Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
• Experience working with communications, strategy, pricing, and/or promotions in a marketing context.
• Ability to manage and meet deadlines and quickly changing priorities.
• Ability to work independently and manage major projects.
• Experience designing SharePoint solutions.
• Excellent understanding and capability of using both Microsoft and Google office suites (Microsoft PowerPoint/Excel/Word/Visio/
Even better if you have:
• B2B Marketing communications experience
• Four or more years of experience in a technical position.
• Four or more years of experience in the wireless industry.
• Two or more year of experience in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Designer 2013
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (404) 777-9840, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP.
Thanks & Regards
Friday, February 12, 2021
Project Manager - Fully remote - 6+ Months
Job title: Project Manager
Location: Fully remote
Duration: 6+ Months
MUST HAVE WINFORMS EXPERIENCE
Allure Full stack positions- Angular frontend- they are on AngularJS 1.8, .NET C# Experience, VB.NET WinForms and MS SQL
Work will be approximately 70% backend and 30% frontend.
75% desktop applications and 25% web development. - Their desktop application is all VB.NET - required.
Candidates need to have to have great communication skills, be able to solve problems (the languages are just the tool - ultimately, we solve problems),
Prefers candidates with bachelor’s degree but will consider candidates with strong technical match.
Software Engineer Contractor - .NET VB, C# Storable is looking for an experienced Software Engineer Contractor with strong experience developing in .NET C# to play a role in building and scaling our industry leading Facility Management Platform.
d: (972) 430-5083 Ext 319
a: 1320 Greenway Drive, Suite 675, Irving, TX-75038
Learning and Development Project Manager III - NJ; Rahway - 12 months
Title: Learning and Development Project Manager - III (Senior)
Location: NJ; Rahway
Duration: 12 Months
Responsibilities: The project resource will assist in helping the GCTO PMO to fulfill their mission and goals. They will demonstrate the necessary planning, leadership, influence and collaboration skills which are necessary in a complex, cross‐functional multi‐national team environment. The team members will interface with project teams as necessary to ensure learning plans are developed, aligned, executed, tracked and reported in an effective and efficient manner. The PMO Training Coordinator’s responsibilities include liaising between GCTO Project Managers and MRL Learning & Development representatives to identify training needs and mapping out detailed development plans for training solutions. The incumbent may be responsible for managing, designing, developing, coordinating and conducting training programs. The ideal candidate has training experience in the pharmaceutical industry with significant time spent in clinical operations. Experience with different projects, like tactical job role training, management training and soft-skill development, is essential. The individual must quickly adapt to varied subject matter as well as new subject matter experts, equipment and educational material requirements for each project. They will be expected to help brainstorm, design and manage engaging training solutions for our projects. Primary responsibilities for the role include: • Design and develop training programs (both outsourced and in-house) for GCTO initiatives (e.g., process improvements, new system implementations, etc.). • Help to devise appropriate training methods or activities (e.g., case studies, simulations, mentoring, or on-the-job training). • Support associated tracking and reporting activities (including deadlines, deliverables, resources, and timelines). • Conduct project-specific training needs assessments and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed. • Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques. • Design and prepare educational aids and materials. • Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills. • Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session. • Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with L&D experts regarding instructional design approaches. • Ensure MyLearning curriculum assignments are appropriately updated and maintained. • Collaborate with GCTO PMO and MRL L&D to define and monitor training budgets. • Host train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts. • Research and recommend new training methods (like gamification). • Support cross-initiative change management efforts including, but not limited, to liaising with change agent networks, coordinating communications, and aligning training plans.
Learning and Development Project Manager with 5+ years experience, in a PHARMA environment preferred. Education: • Bachelor's degree in Education, Training, HR or related field required. Experience and Skills: • Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role. • Associated training experience in the pharmaceutical industry ideally within clinical operations teams. • Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting. • Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation. • Proven ability to complete full training cycles (i.e., assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate) • Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools. • Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques. • Experience with e-learning platforms. • Expert organization skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments. • Well-developed and effective team facilitation and leadership skills; able to establish cooperative team environments. • Effective at energizing others, establishing clear goals, delegating responsibility within a team setting. • A strong communicator. • MS Office proficiency. top 3 skills required. 1. Pharma L&D project management 2. Pharma training design, development and coordination 3. Change management expertise Mgr does want someone local - **When practical- work onsite in Upper Gwynedd or Rahway, NJ may be required when *** returns onsite ** ** please don't submit any candidate that has been previously submitted/interviewed. Manager is looking for the right blend of industry experience and project management/leadership capabilities.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc
3060 Kimball Bridge Rd. Suite 200
Thursday, February 11, 2021
OFFICE MANAGER - DENTAL PRACTICE - NORTHERN MORRIS COUNTY
Saturday, February 6, 2021
Digital Producer - 3-6 Month Contract - Fully Remote
Title: Digital ProducerDuration: 3-6 Month Contract
Location: FULLY REMOTE
Rate: Discussed upon submission
- Project Manager/Producer
- Working on all web projects/digital projects
- Waterfall + Agile experience
- Client facing experience - will be on client calls
- Scheduling, budgeting, managing timelines
- Must have recent agency experience - fast paced environment
- Working cross functionally with client, project + account team
- Finance responsibilities - managing budgets, creating burn reports, estimating + forecasting with how much money is left
- Comfortable working across different time zones
- Big agency experience is a plus
- Tools/platforms: Jira, Confluence, Figma, Smartsheet, Invision
- Web experience
- Waterfall + Scrum
- Needy client, hand holding and specific with timelines/schedules
- Client facing
- Working with account team
- Managing budgets, creating burn reports, allocation of budgets
- Data analytics focused project
- Team is based out of 3 locations
- Managing deadlines, targets, daily meetings w/ client
- Project reporting
Phone: (646) 517-1226 Email: alexander.rawa@mondo.
Address: 102 Madison Ave New York NY 10016
Project Manager - NYC
Position: Project ManagerLocation: Lower Manhattan, NY
- 9+ years' experience managing IT projects through all phases of the PMLC, including initiation, requirements,
- planning, design, build, test, and deploy.
- 9+ years' experience gathering and managing requirements.
- 2+ years' experience managing projects in a government setting.
- Certified as a project manager by PMI or other similar organization.
- Ability to work under stringent deadlines and handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Experience manage third-party vendors supporting the project
- Experience witting Request for Proposals, and coordinating evaluation and contract negotiations
- Positive attitude, including ability and willingness to "wear many hats " on an IT project -- e.g., BA, Tester,
- Communicator, if needed.
- Excellent business analysis skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Clear communicator and presenter.
- Project manager for IT projects.
- Assist in Special projects and IT PMO initiatives
Kiran Kumar Reddy
US IT Recruiter
Phone: (732) 227-1772 Ext.389
Mobile/Text: (732) 658-2623
Fax: (732) 909 2358
485 E Route 1 South, Suite #100
Woodbridge Corporate Plaza, Iselin, NJ 08830
www.ittblazers.com / Email: email@example.com
Tuesday, February 2, 2021
Associate Director, IT Business Partner for Clinical Trial Management - Princeton, NJ
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Associate Director, IT Business Partnering for Clinical Trial Management Capabilities is accountable for the effective delivery of IT capabilities and services supporting the R&D Clinical Operations functions. This is a senior role partnering with the heads of the Global Trial & Clinical Operations teams to define and drive digital capabilities to meet their specific strategic needs. The role is accountable to provide Drug Development IT domain leadership & strategic partnership, and to leverage the matrix to drive portfolio execution.
Success in this role requires experience in delivering key clinical trial management capabilities, such as clinical trial management systems (CTMS), planning capabilities and analytics solutions. In addition, the candidate is expected to be familiar with drug development business processes, clinical IT ecosystems, operational challenges and solutions, effective change management/ adoption strategies, stakeholder management and governance of IT portfolio from ideation to value realization.
- Domain Leadership
- Owns IT Strategy: Drives the development of an actionable multi-year strategic digital strategy and capability roadmaps, informed and prioritized by business and IT in an enterprise context. Prioritizes the portfolio appropriately and is accountable for the overall portfolio budget management.
- Delivers Compelling Business Cases: Leads the development of strong and clear business cases for digital capability investments in support of the roadmap and aligned with the platform strategy. Defines, measures, & achieves business outcomes for highest value digital capabilities.
- Brings an external view: Actively maintains awareness of external drivers in the trial management business domain and relevant technology trends.
- Committed to Excellence: Understands where BMS should be competitively differentiated through technology, translates business needs into specific business requirements, sees realistic opportunities for IT to add more value, and balances this with a pragmatic understanding of “fitness for purpose”.
- Strategic Leadership and Influence
- Trusted Advisor: Influences the strategic thinking of senior business leaders, and leans in to help business leaders to include future digital capabilities in clinical trial management into their planning
- Builds Strong Partnerships: Establishes an effective working relationships with all relevant business leaders, is deeply involved with key business activities and forums, and takes full accountability for delivering the value proposition of IT.
- Drives Change: Enables effective planning, execution and communication of business change management to support digital capability investments and value realization. Accountable for ensuring an effective change management plan is developed and executed for individual projects.
- Leverages the matrix to drive IT portfolio execution
- Drives Alignment: Advocates the IT operating model and understands the business partner accountabilities throughout the plan/build/run cycle, and builds trusting partnerships with IT delivery teams at all levels.
- Advocates for value delivery: Constructively advocates for value by ensuring IT has the right balance of trade-offs between speed, quality and cost. Connects and educates the business stakeholders on the broader IT capabilities and services.
- Communicates Effectively: Communicates successes and issues accurately, urgently, and to the right audience, and takes responsibility for resolution and management of expectations across stakeholders.
- Acts Boldly: Leads with urgency, courage, tenacity and respect to initiate uncomfortable conversations in order to remove roadblocks to value delivery.
- Experience working in large and/or complex IT programs, preferably within the drug development and clinical operations R&D domain for a pharmaceutical sponsor, CRO or biotech company
- Experience in the business processes for drug development such as study planning, study feasibility and start up, site and investigator operations management, site monitoring, site payments, study vendor oversight and study performance metrics
- Knowledge and experience in implementing CTMS solutions
- Experience building business cases, investment approval and measuring ROI
- Knowledge of global regulatory landscape for clinical trials & data privacy
- Knowledge of computer system validation processes
- Experience of managing SaaS applications, vendor selection and contracting processes
- Experience working as an IT business partner or a senior business analyst
Ideal Candidates Would Also Have:
- 10+ years of experience working for a pharmaceutical sponsor, CRO or biotech company
- Experience implementing and managing global digital solutions in clinical operations area
- Experience implementing global change in technology and business process
- Experience working in initiatives across multiple levels of management and organizational/ stakeholder boundaries
- Experience working in a matrix environment
- Experience working with senior IT/ business leaders and vendor partners
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a focus on computer science or Information Technology preferred.
These positions report into IT leadership and will be very high-profile leadership roles in both the business area and in IT. Successful performance in this role will prepare an individual for more senior roles in several related IT functions or the supported business area.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Apply Directly: https://www.bms.com/ca/en/job-seekers/job-search-results/job-details.html?requisitionId=R1535299