CDS is an in-house marketing company and we work inside of Costco, we are known for the food sampling! We are a part-time job, each shift is 6.5 hours long - including a paid 15 min break, and an un-paid 30 min break. We start at $13.00 an hour.
Saturday, February 27, 2021
Thursday, February 25, 2021
Wednesday, February 24, 2021
Job Title - # 21- 02941- Product Development Project Manager - II - VZGTJP00030221Company - Verizon
Location – Basking Ridge, NJ
Contract Length: 12+ months
As a member of the Integrated Marketing team, you will be responsible for managing and supporting the Go To Market LaunchPad SharePoint database in addition to crafting communications through various messaging platforms for strategies, launches and other opportunities to help Verizon Business Group (VBG) unlock its full sales potential.
This operations position requires a unique combination of working/operational knowledge of SharePoint and SharePoint design in order to support the Go To Market strategy, and creative background to effectively deliver sales enablement materials driving employees' understanding of the company’s and the wireless market’s business priorities and key initiatives in order to support effective field sales performance.
• Managing and supporting the SharePoint sites and subsites
• Managing the GTM brief intake process, whereby working with the GTM Sr Manager to determine if GTM support is needed and assigning to appropriate GTM Manager
• Creating briefs for each work stream that is needed and assigning to various team members per specific criteria
• Enabling and integrating the GTM team workflow with the information delivery to several thousand internal customers
• Creating both standard and Ad hoc reports within Launchpad needed by Leadership, Integrated Mktg, and any other cross functional team
• Developing and implementing document and record center repositories
• Creates effective and collaborative internal communications processes.
• Ability to proactively draft, present and execute on communications plans.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Exceptional writing, communications and organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects.
• A curiosity about our business, our industry and our most valuable asset – our people.
• Ability to manage and meet deadlines and quickly changing priorities.
• Centralizing promotional product and pricing communications for business sales including Small/Medium Business, Enterprise, State, Local, and Federal Government teams.
• Supporting specific life-cycle communications for products, promotions, operations, and learning and development.
The successful candidate will focus on driving employees' understanding of the company’s and the wireless market’s business priorities and key initiatives, promoting a performance-based, engaged culture.
What we’re looking for…
• Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
• Experience working with communications, strategy, pricing, and/or promotions in a marketing context.
• Ability to manage and meet deadlines and quickly changing priorities.
• Ability to work independently and manage major projects.
• Experience designing SharePoint solutions.
• Excellent understanding and capability of using both Microsoft and Google office suites (Microsoft PowerPoint/Excel/Word/Visio/
Even better if you have:
• B2B Marketing communications experience
• Four or more years of experience in a technical position.
• Four or more years of experience in the wireless industry.
• Two or more year of experience in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Designer 2013
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (404) 777-9840, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP.
Thanks & Regards
Friday, February 12, 2021
Job title: Project Manager
Location: Fully remote
Duration: 6+ Months
MUST HAVE WINFORMS EXPERIENCE
Allure Full stack positions- Angular frontend- they are on AngularJS 1.8, .NET C# Experience, VB.NET WinForms and MS SQL
Work will be approximately 70% backend and 30% frontend.
75% desktop applications and 25% web development. - Their desktop application is all VB.NET - required.
Candidates need to have to have great communication skills, be able to solve problems (the languages are just the tool - ultimately, we solve problems),
Prefers candidates with bachelor’s degree but will consider candidates with strong technical match.
Software Engineer Contractor - .NET VB, C# Storable is looking for an experienced Software Engineer Contractor with strong experience developing in .NET C# to play a role in building and scaling our industry leading Facility Management Platform.
d: (972) 430-5083 Ext 319
a: 1320 Greenway Drive, Suite 675, Irving, TX-75038
Title: Learning and Development Project Manager - III (Senior)
Location: NJ; Rahway
Duration: 12 Months
Responsibilities: The project resource will assist in helping the GCTO PMO to fulfill their mission and goals. They will demonstrate the necessary planning, leadership, influence and collaboration skills which are necessary in a complex, cross‐functional multi‐national team environment. The team members will interface with project teams as necessary to ensure learning plans are developed, aligned, executed, tracked and reported in an effective and efficient manner. The PMO Training Coordinator’s responsibilities include liaising between GCTO Project Managers and MRL Learning & Development representatives to identify training needs and mapping out detailed development plans for training solutions. The incumbent may be responsible for managing, designing, developing, coordinating and conducting training programs. The ideal candidate has training experience in the pharmaceutical industry with significant time spent in clinical operations. Experience with different projects, like tactical job role training, management training and soft-skill development, is essential. The individual must quickly adapt to varied subject matter as well as new subject matter experts, equipment and educational material requirements for each project. They will be expected to help brainstorm, design and manage engaging training solutions for our projects. Primary responsibilities for the role include: • Design and develop training programs (both outsourced and in-house) for GCTO initiatives (e.g., process improvements, new system implementations, etc.). • Help to devise appropriate training methods or activities (e.g., case studies, simulations, mentoring, or on-the-job training). • Support associated tracking and reporting activities (including deadlines, deliverables, resources, and timelines). • Conduct project-specific training needs assessments and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed. • Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques. • Design and prepare educational aids and materials. • Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills. • Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session. • Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with L&D experts regarding instructional design approaches. • Ensure MyLearning curriculum assignments are appropriately updated and maintained. • Collaborate with GCTO PMO and MRL L&D to define and monitor training budgets. • Host train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts. • Research and recommend new training methods (like gamification). • Support cross-initiative change management efforts including, but not limited, to liaising with change agent networks, coordinating communications, and aligning training plans.
Learning and Development Project Manager with 5+ years experience, in a PHARMA environment preferred. Education: • Bachelor's degree in Education, Training, HR or related field required. Experience and Skills: • Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role. • Associated training experience in the pharmaceutical industry ideally within clinical operations teams. • Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting. • Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation. • Proven ability to complete full training cycles (i.e., assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate) • Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools. • Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques. • Experience with e-learning platforms. • Expert organization skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments. • Well-developed and effective team facilitation and leadership skills; able to establish cooperative team environments. • Effective at energizing others, establishing clear goals, delegating responsibility within a team setting. • A strong communicator. • MS Office proficiency. top 3 skills required. 1. Pharma L&D project management 2. Pharma training design, development and coordination 3. Change management expertise Mgr does want someone local - **When practical- work onsite in Upper Gwynedd or Rahway, NJ may be required when *** returns onsite ** ** please don't submit any candidate that has been previously submitted/interviewed. Manager is looking for the right blend of industry experience and project management/leadership capabilities.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc
3060 Kimball Bridge Rd. Suite 200
Thursday, February 11, 2021
Saturday, February 6, 2021
Title: Digital ProducerDuration: 3-6 Month Contract
Location: FULLY REMOTE
Rate: Discussed upon submission
- Project Manager/Producer
- Working on all web projects/digital projects
- Waterfall + Agile experience
- Client facing experience - will be on client calls
- Scheduling, budgeting, managing timelines
- Must have recent agency experience - fast paced environment
- Working cross functionally with client, project + account team
- Finance responsibilities - managing budgets, creating burn reports, estimating + forecasting with how much money is left
- Comfortable working across different time zones
- Big agency experience is a plus
- Tools/platforms: Jira, Confluence, Figma, Smartsheet, Invision
- Web experience
- Waterfall + Scrum
- Needy client, hand holding and specific with timelines/schedules
- Client facing
- Working with account team
- Managing budgets, creating burn reports, allocation of budgets
- Data analytics focused project
- Team is based out of 3 locations
- Managing deadlines, targets, daily meetings w/ client
- Project reporting
Phone: (646) 517-1226 Email: alexander.rawa@mondo.
Address: 102 Madison Ave New York NY 10016
Tuesday, February 2, 2021
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.