Genesis10 is seeking an IT SOX & Compliance Analyst for a contract to hire position with a reinsurance agency located in Warren, NJ. This role will be mostly remote but candidate should be local as they will be expected to come to office 4-5 times a month.
The IT SOX & Compliance Analyst has the responsibility of supporting the department's Technical Risk Officer (TRO) in examining, evaluating, and verifying operating policies, procedures, internal controls, liaising with other compliance functions, and recorded data for the information technology department.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Providing assistance and guidance to the internal and external auditors and delivery teams to ensure a timely and efficient completion of the audit.
- Support coordinating the response and remediation of items identified during self-audit, pre and post audit reviews.
- Coordinating and supporting the SOX-related testing requests and ensuring timely responses to inquiries.
- Analyzing and documenting all information systems and related controls and developing an appropriate audit program to test the controls identified.
- Supporting the annual recertification processes within the technology function and ensure timely completion
- Performing pre- and post-implementation reviews of system implementations or enhancements
- Drafting reporting to leadership on key findings or suggestions impacting ETS processes or controls
- Assist in the assessment of security and processing controls as they relate to each audit, and the effectiveness of general computer controls in effect in the IT environment.
- Assisting in the review of IT asset information and classification and updating key infrastructure data
- Supporting the TRO in any compliance-related projects throughout the calendar year
- Degree in finance, accounting, or computer science
- Understanding of technology domains such as software development, operating systems, database management, networking, project & release management
- Understanding of information security standards, best practices for securing computer systems, and applicable laws and regulations
- 2 years of experience in IT Governance/IT Audit internal audit or external audit firm
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements, including application and IT general controls
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today or please call me as soon as you can at (917) 403-7105 so we may discuss the role in more detail. If you prefer, send me an email with your resume (email@example.com) and please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you.
If this isn’t the role for you, perhaps you have a friend or colleague that would be a fit. I would appreciate your help forwarding this to people in your extended network that may be interested in exploring the opportunity.
Warm regards, Sachin Khanijow
950 Third Avenue 26th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Genesis10 is a professional technology services firm providing staffing, workforce optimization and domestic outsourcing solutions. The company was founded in 1999 and is dedicated to providing talent and talent services in support of our client's growth and business-as-usual initiatives in a cost effective manner, onsite or onshore. Genesis10 has more than 150 clients ranging from Fortune 100 to mid-cap companies. For more information on a career at Genesis10, please see our Career Opportunities page.
If you are interested in this position, please click here.
If you would like to unsubscribe from Genesis10, please click here.