Apply Here: https://bit.ly/2PiObZv
Role- AML Compliance Risk Analyst – III
Location- New York, NY 10045
Duration- 9 Months Contract
The Compliance Function is an independent advisory and control function within Client Client. The central mission of the Compliance Function is to protect the Bank and its people by fostering an ethical culture and ensuring appropriate risk-based compliance and ethics controls are utilized.
The Compliance Function also assesses risks related to sensitive data management, trading operations, and restrictions related to the Bank's code of conduct.
The Financial Crimes Unit ( "FCU”) in the Compliance Function is responsible for the development and implementation of the Bank's overall AML program and strategy, as well as Sanctions and Fraud policies, procedures, monitoring, research, due diligence, escalation, reporting and training processes. As one of only two such teams in the Reserve Bank System, the FCU provides an unparalleled opportunity to work on emerging financial matters of global importance, with a focus on mitigating the Bank's reputational AML and Sanctions related risks.
• Maintain effective relationships with first line of defense colleagues, business area management and staff to gain insight into financial crime related risks associated with business area activities, objectives, processes, and overall control environment.
• Support management in the creation and execution of program enhancements, including but not limited to documented guidance, training curriculums, escalation procedures and technological innovative solutions for key controls.
• Communicate effectively and professionally, both written and verbally with all levels management and staff regarding AML and Sanctions related matters.
• Conduct detailed and well supported investigations of transactions for the identification of suspicious activity and/or potential sanctions matches, documented with clear rational to support disposition determinations.
• Conduct detailed due diligence research, by using various research databases, on transactions and related parties, by evidencing detailed and concise written skills in documenting findings.
• Communicate due diligence findings concisely both written and verbally for presentation to senior stakeholders at the Bank.
• Develop, review and execute on FCU policies and procedures, controls, and identify opportunities for further program enhancement.
• Provide subject matter expertise and judgment on financial crime responsibilities, and other topics as assigned.
• 5 to10 years of AML and sanctions compliance experience.
• Bachelor's degree required. Law degree or master's degree in business administration is a plus. CAMS Certification a plus.
• Knowledge of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and the requirements of the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and staff.
• Excellent written and verbal skills are a must, with the ability to communicate findings in a concise manner to all levels of management
• Ability to conduct independent research and investigations and produce reports and recommendations that translate an idea into appropriate action.
• Demonstrated ability to think critically, assimilate new information, make sound decisions, manage multiple responsibilities and respond effectively in time-pressured situations or to meet tight deadlines.
APN Consulting, Inc. | Princeton Park Corporate Center
1100 Cornwall Road | Suite 205 | Monmouth Junction NJ 08852
Work: 609-924-3400 Ext: 208
Cell: (848) 238-1825
e-Fax 1-800-779-1202 | Fax 732-960-1638
Job Title: Senior Quality Engineer--
Position Summary / Objective
W2 contract only, please call me to discuss the rate***
This position will be both remote as well as on-site. Under the direct supervision of Senior Director of Workforce Development, this position is responsible for reaching out to area employers for the purpose of developing relationship that will aid in employment opportunities for participants. This is a grant funded position.
What we are looking for
Candidates should be familiar with the job outlook of the New Jersey / New York area. Candidate should have knowledge of trends within the employment circles and the changes that are occurring based on the economy over the last 12 months. Candidates should possess strong SALES/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT skills as well as strong verbal, writing and computer skills. Good with required paperwork and attention to detail.
Collect data from employers including job requirements and skills.
Make cold calls and send unsolicited emails to potential employers to develop job leads.
Initiate and maintain ongoing personal contacts with a variety of business and industry representative to promote clients.
Keep current with trends and maintain updated labor market information by attending meetings, maintaining contacts with various professional/community organizations.
Outstanding attention to detail with superior time and project management skills
Excellent communication and written skills
Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take initiative
Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
Ability to be flexible as immediate priorities shift
Professional attitude and work habits
Qualifications & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Corporate Sales,
Experience in Business Development, Recruiting, or Sales Background required.
Classification and schedule
This is a 30 hour a week, 3-month contract position, with the possibility to turn into permanent if funding and need permits.
The salary range for this position is $20 – $22 per hour.
If you are qualified and interested, please send your cover letter and resume to