Full time: Production Manager - Full time - Warminster, PA
About the job
EIC Solutions (Warminster, PA) is a leading manufacturer of Thermoelectric Air Conditioners, Air Conditioned Enclosures, and Air Conditioned Transit Cases. EIC is currently in search of an Production Manager. Primary responsibilities include:
- Oversight of shop personnel including, hiring, training, time management, regular reviews, compensation, and disciplinary action.
- Create and manage production schedule and work assignments to meet or exceed deadlines and cost goals.
- Responsible for the purchasing of all production materials.
- Planning and execution of the roll out of new product offerings.
- Oversight of product and process compliance
- Regular review of all manufacturing processes to maximize efficiencies
- Inventory management
- Oversight of facilities (7,000 square foot manufacturing floor)
Base qualifications and experience:
- Results-driven, analytically-minded, with a sense of urgency
- 5+ years in a production management role in electronics assembly and/or industrial fabrication
- 5+ years of supervisory experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to read CAD drawings and schematics
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Experience implementing an ERP/MRP System
- Experience in working under a budget with a focus on cost reduction
- Demonstratable success in process improvement
- Experience in engineering and electronic assembly
This role reports to the company President. This role is not a remote position. The candidate must be in the facility on a daily basis.
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Full medical, dental and vision package
- Paid time off
- Retirement pan with company match
Apply via Linked: http://bit.ly/3iVD1V0