Friday, April 30, 2021
Thursday, April 29, 2021
Job Title :- INFORMATION MANAGEMENTJob Duration :-6 months
Job Location :- Princeton ,NJ
Job Description: Specialist providing support to the IT Contract Compliance and IT Supplier Lifecyle Management functions within IT Operations. The position is primarily responsible for:
- Collect and analyze data from various sources (i.e., Ariba Contracting, Ariba Requestion, Service Now, etc.,)
- Create proactive dashboards for IT Supplier Lifecycle Management
- Support the IT Supplier Lifecycle onboarding process by reviewing weekly Procurement reports to identify new Suppliers
- Engage with Digital Capability Managers (DCM) to initiate IT Software Prior Endorsement and IT Service Business Needs form
- Assist process improvement initiatives to streamline and automate IT Supplier Lifecycle Management processes
- Maintain and enhance the IT Support Lifecycle Management SharePoint including, but not limited to the Prior Endorsement & Contract Review forms
- Manage requests and workflows related to contract review requests, either manually, through SharePoint, or ServiceNow
- Facilitate contracts, including approvals and signature, through the *** contract management system
- Perform contract management administrative tasks
- Advanced knowledge in MS SharePoint, specifically experience in creating SharePoint lists with Power Apps workflows
- Experience building Tableau Dashboards using data from an Enterprise Data Lake and other data sources, such as MS Excel
- Proficient in creating MS Visio workflows & PowerPoint presentations
- Experience using Service Now and/or Ariba a plus
- Effective communication both written and verbal
- Working knowledge and experience in IT is a plus
- 6 - 8 years of work experience
Additional Job Requirements:
If you are qualified and interested, please send me your updated resume, your salary requirement and contact details to discuss this opportunity further. If you are not looking for a job right now, but know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please let me know.
In considering candidates, time is of the essence. Please respond at your earliest convenience. Thank you.
135 West 26th Street, Suite 7B
New York, NY 10001
Location : Remote ( Conshohocken, PA After COVID)
Kaveri Sharma | Senior Technical Recruiter
Mitchell Martin Inc.
T: 646-442-9312 |
Tuesday, April 27, 2021
Date Job Order Received:
Number of Openings:
Minimum Experience Required:
Introduction We have an exciting career opportunity for a Residential Supervisor, who will provide training and supervision of group home staff, including operations and clinical aspects of the home and its participants. The ideal candidate must be familiar with Individualized Health Plans (IHPs), as well as demonstrate a sound working knowledge of applied behavioral analysis with a proven commitment to helping individuals with autism and their families. The shift for this position is 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.: Monday - Friday with some weekends required and flexibility as needed. The highly talented individual must demonstrate a passionate commitment to Eden's mission and the desire to deliver in a high-value and mission-driven organization.Primary ResponsibilitiesSupervision Supervise Direct Support Professionals (DSPs), Senior DSPs, and substitutes in all aspects of their job responsibilities. Initiate and conduct disciplinary action for staff as necessary. Coordinate training with Senior DSPs for residential staff. Conduct Teacher Quality Assessments/Performance Evaluations. Oversee daily operation of assigned residence including creation and implementation of residential schedule, ensuring adequate staff coverage for all shifts. Assist in the hiring process to include screening resumes, conducting phone screens, and in-person interviews.Teaching and Behavior Support Participate in the development and implementation of Behavior Support Plans (BSPs) and Individual Habilitation Plans (IHPs) for all participants in assigned group home; troubleshoot as needed. Ensure data collection on all teaching and behavior support programs and review for accuracy and progress; complete monthly progress reports.Report Writing and Administration Maintain participants' files including medical, dental, Individualized Habilitation Plans (IHPs), etc. Schedule all medical and dental appointments including follow ups and ensure coverage. Dispense/oversee medication administration and documentation. Maintain residential and participant budget-related activities. Complete and submit behavioral, clinical, financial, medical and facilities paperwork monthly and/or as necessary. Complete and submit weekly attendance records and time off requests. Maintain time off records for participants and staff. Complete and adhere to all necessary purchasing, requisition, and accounting forms and procedures. Participate in monthly medication check-in with Health & Social Services Coordinator and/or Adult Services Nurse.Facilities Perform light facilities-based maintenance duties to include but not limited to: changing light bulbs; unclogging toilets and drains; simple furniture repairs; trash removal; and moving small pieces of furniture. Maintain safe living conditions by performing tasks such as simple snow removal, maintaining an uncluttered environment, changing batteries in smoke detectors, etc. Assist with basic pool maintenance under the direction of the Facilities department staff, if applicable to residence. Report any maintenance issues/needs to the Facilities department.Communication/
Lawrence Township, New Jersey
How to Apply:
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ellen Snowhill at 609-751-1467.
Job Description: Finance Outsourcing Manager
Job Description: GMP Training Specialist
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Database Administrator III Daily for a Contract assignment with one of our premier financial services clients in Jersey City, NJ.
- Provide 24/7/365 primary support of all Sybase ASE, Replication Server, and IQ systems.
- Provide 24/7/365 primary dba support of all Microsoft SQL Server clustered and non-clustered databases.
- Provide 24/7/365 primary application dba support of specific global database applications, performing application releases, app/data patching.
- Participate in database development, tuning, and optimization expertise to application development and support teams on an ah-hoc or continual basis.
- Proactively monitor all database systems utilizing vendor-supplied and company standard tools.
- Maintain complete inventory, configuration, and documentation of deployed systems.
- Engineer high availability Database Systems based on Sybase and SQL Server.
- Remediate database security baselines, policies, standard procedures, and best practices.
- Work within the project management framework defined for IT I&P North America.
- Cross-train members of the Database team in all responsibilities and maintain a daily and weekly rotation schedule for these.
- Liaise with application and business clients to gather requirements, design, and deploy standard systems which clearly differentiate between production, development, UAT, and DR.
- Identify operational and infrastructure risks within the environment and work with the application development team and CIB business to make corrections and mitigate risks.
- Ensure that all systems are backed up and monitored according to the business requirements and notify the data owners when there are failures.
- Ensure optimal resilience of deployed systems and meet all disaster recovery and compliance requirements dictated by the business.
- Liaise with system Engineers in troubleshooting issues.
- Maintain top-notch technical skills and financial business knowledge through proactive self-learning in addition to any formal instructor-led training provided by BNP Paribas.
- Interface with external vendors in troubleshooting complex, cross-platform issues.
- Expert knowledge of Sybase, Sql database concepts, development, and administration with 8 years+ as Sybase/Sql DBA in a production environment.
- Sybase, Sql Development and/or Application DBA experience, strong Sql, T-Sql, RDMS knowledge.
- Wellrounded system dba and application dba skills a must.
- Expertise in Sybase ASE, Replication, IQ, SQL/SSIA/SSAS, mirroring administration, and troubleshooting
- Must have extensive and proven troubleshooting, recovery, db, and app optimization & administration experience in large and mission-critical enterprise environments (50+ managed servers).
- Strong Unix, Windows experience (sysadmin/power-user level reqd.), Programming & Shell scripting skills, Perl.
- Seven years+ Sybase experience a must
- Financial Industry experience a must
- Ability to interface with users at all levels of the organization and good end-user support skills.
- Must be well-organized, responsible, work effectively as a technical lead in a project management framework, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and able to multitask in a dynamic trading environment.
- Ability to perform 7 x 24-hour support on a rotation basis and wear a pager and/or blackberry device.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related area preferred
- Five years+ Sql experience a plus
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, full-time, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at www.sgainc.com.
Karthick Stephen - Recruiter
SGA – Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc.
200 White Plains Road, Tarrytown, NY 10591
Office: (914) 828-0296