Active - Regular full-time
Princeton, NJ, US
Requisition ID: 1099
TRAC Intermodal (https://www.tracintermodal.com) is looking for a motivated person to fill the role of Collections Representative, to collect payments on various invoice types in an effort to bring all accounts to term. This is a fast-paced, challenging role that requires attention to detail and heavy customer contact. The ideal Collections Representative will have strong analytical skills combined with excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to maximize cash collections to meet or exceed monthly targets; ability to manage multiple tasks and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Collect outstanding balances on Per Diem and Maintenance & Repair invoices from trucking companies.
- Contact customers, via phone and e-mail, regarding their open invoices and billing disputes.
- Help clients better understand the invoicing and dispute process.
- Log detailed, legible notes in Collections system for further review by management.
- Build a collaborative, team-work rapport with other departments in an effort to resolve customer disputes.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of various Collections systems.
- Retain accurate records, both hard copies and electronic.
- Maintain up-to-date customer contact information.
- Escalate potential ‘troubled’ accounts to management.
- Participate in career development and skills training sessions.
- Perform ad hoc Collections Department projects as directed by management.
- Challenge yourself to go one better and raise the bar for excellence in customer service and collections.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Minimum one year Collections or Customer Service experience.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize job requirements and adhere to stringent deadlines.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing works demands.
- Ability to work independently as well as contribute to the overall success of the team.
- Commitment to dealing with clients and team mates with the utmost integrity and professionalism.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
Apply here: https://bit.ly/35V5Hr2