Apply Here: https://bit.ly/2PiObZv
The Senior Marketing Associate plays a critical role in the support, management, planning, and execution of business and marketing initiatives for the TOEFL Essentials brand. The Senior Marketing Associate is responsible for flawlessly executing a complex and varied portfolio of marketing programs. The Senior Associate collaborates with brand stakeholders and cross-functional partners in the execution of key programs. This position reports into the Senior Director, Brand Marketing.
The Senior Marketing Associate supports the Senior Director, Brand Marketing – with limited oversight - in the execution and evolution of marketing initiatives for the business. He/she will support the launch and support of the TOEFL Essentials brand with digital marketing development, product launch planning and execution, website maintenance, monitoring and reporting of the launch.
- Executes with excellence, delivers projects on time, on budget and error-free
- Gains solid understanding of brand positioning, consumer and customer insights, products and other relevant information to ensure effective marketing initiatives
- Supports the management of all job requests for ETS Internal Creative team and/or external creative agencies from initiation to completion
- Ensure that the project timeline is followed, and manage changes to the schedules as needed, based on client and creative feedback
- Avoid unnecessary delays by reviewing all deliverables thoroughly and aim to keep review rounds to 2 or less
- Ensure that all jobs are delivered on-time, and that we stay on-budget for all jobs requiring marketing funding
- All projects requiring new creative work will need an Assignment Brief
- Creates and presents assignment briefs to ensure all product launch teams are informed of marketing objectives and creative
- Successfully collaborates with cross-functional TOEFL team members, including support teams, product team and agencies
- Effectively solicits and incorporates views of brand stakeholders
- Provides backup support for others on brand marketing team
- Specific Marketing Programs, Activities and Initiatives
- Initiate process for new jobs and supports the creative project management process with internal creative and digital strategy teams as well as external agencies and vendors
- Works closely with traffic manager to facilitate proper schedule adherence and timely completion of jobs
- Synthesizes comments on creative materials from reviewing parties
- Support updates and maintenance of TOEFL Essentials website in conjunction with program and customer experience team
- Supports institutional marketing programs including media plan, communication plan, and creative
- Effective collaboration within the TOEFL Brand marketing team, key stakeholders and other brand partners
- Marketing initiatives that are on-time, on budget and reflect strategies and tactics laid out in brand plan/strategies
- Successful tracking of program metrics
- Successful launch and maintenance of the TOEFL Essentials product
Experience and Skills
Education, Certifications, or Special Licenses:
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing, Business, Marketing or Communications
- Knowledge of product launches – development, execution, maintenance and reporting
- Working knowledge/understanding of campaign metrics and reporting
- Ability to gain a thorough knowledge of ETS policies and procedures that relate to project responsibilities in order to facilitate completion of assigned projects
- Fully proficient in MS Office Suite
- Strong written & oral communications skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to coordinate activities with various business units and stakeholders
- Quick study with positive attitude, flexible nature, and solid follow through
- Ability to plan, initiate actions, and establish and meet deadlines, working with oversight to complete projects
EDUCATIONAL TESTING SERVICE is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Women and Minorities.
EDUCATIONAL TESTING SERVICE is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
EDUCATIONAL TESTING SERVICE is a Drug-free workplace.
Apply Here: https://bit.ly/2PiObZv