Location: Edison, NJ
Duration: Full time Direct
The Employee Relations Investigator is responsible for conducting incident and disciplinary investigations and departmental administrative reviews, as well as review and access workplace reports and findings submitted by departments, managers, or staff to determine if policy violations have occurred. S/he will also be responsible for drafting and issuing reports with official findings and proposed solutions to resolve employee relations matter. The incumbent works closely with Talent Engagement, HR Leadership, Employment Legal Counsel, Compliance and Ethics officers, Information Security team, and others on a variety of matters concerning workplace behavior.
70-75K plus benefits
Investigations and Reports:
- Conducts investigations in response to complaints involving reported employee workplace behavior issues, e.g.; discrimination, harassment, etc., which may result in progressive discipline.
- Conducts interviews, collects all relevant facts, and drafts investigative reports based on finding relating to workplace behavior
- Drafts investigative reports based on findings relating to workplace behavior.
- Leads and/or assists and provides guidance to Human Resources teams engaged in incident investigations.
- Reviews investigation reports into workplace behavior which could lead to progressive discipline and make recommendations based on findings.
Employee Relations and Engagement:
- Handles grievances filed under the Grievance/ Employee Concerns and presents findings.
- Provides guidance to employees, account managers, and stakeholders regarding employee relations issues and policy interpretation and application.
- Works with HR teams and account management to address existing or potential employee relations issues.
- Works with HR teams and account management and others on employee relations matters (such as behavioral issues, disciplinary actions, separations, policy application and enforcement).
- Participates in business meetings, client audits/meetings and project start-up meetings.
- Provides timely support to the business leadership on various people management issues.
- At times participate in Human Resources Generalist tasks as required.
- 25% - 50% of travel to client sites.
Requirements And Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate specialization
- Three (3) to six (6) years of relevant HR or relevant and applicable work experience
- You must have a broad knowledge base in conducting internal investigations through resolution
- Knowledge of labor relations law and practice, state and federal wage, hour laws, and FLSA
- Strong investigatory skills with attention to accuracy and detail
- Strong analytical, problem solving, conflict resolution, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills and interest to work in a globally diverse work environment.
- Ability to interface and effectively communicate with various levels of management and build rapport and trusting relationships
- Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information with a high degree of professionalism
- Ability to work well under stressful conditions.
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Diverse Lynx LLC.
Cell : 732 436 5589 Office: +732-452-1006 Ext 370
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | URL: http://www.diverselynx..com
Diverse Lynx LLC |300 Alexander Park|Suite #200|Princeton , NJ 08540