Work schedule: 20 hours/week; 4 hours/day, hours may increase if the consultant is interested.
Location: Boston, MA; full remote work, preference from MA, CT, NY states
Our client is seeking an Internal Communications Consultant, who will support and manage communications for Global Operations employees and will contribute to the strategy and development of functional, enterprise and leadership communications.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated experience providing communications counsel to leaders and creating communications plans that engage and inform employees.
· Understand communications needs and challenges and work creatively and collaboratively to deliver effective communications from written leadership messages, talking points to multi-dimensional communications plans.
· Ensure updates, initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
· Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications channels, including intranet, newsletters, PowerPoint decks, talking points, emails, videos, etc.
· Draft messages or scripts from senior leaders for presentation to employees in written or spoken form
Skills and Qualifications
· 10+ years as a communications leader
· Demonstrated expertise in internal communications and executive communications strategy and execution
· Strong editing and proofing skills. Strong attention to detail
· Solid organizational and project management skills.
· Ability to prioritize multiple deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
· Previous employment in the pharma/biotech industry preferred but not required.
· Bachelor's degree
Based on call with hiring manager:
Need to have strong and relevant experience in the following:
Someone driven and directed internal communications specifically. Not someone with PR or marketing communications experience.
Finding someone who can support senior leaders, person in this role would need to partner with sr. leaders as a part of that global operations leadership team so we are referring to Sr.VP, that level and confidently direct their communications and demonstrate that they have done in the past. The person with the right type of presentation is really important but also has some demonstrated experience supporting a senior leader in their communications not only in drafting but in terms of building a strategy, holding meetings where you are pushing back or redirecting a leader on how they may want to approach a specific communication. That is what we are struggling to find a person with that type of specific experience.
Interested candidate should email john@... their resume, target rate and how they match the requirements.
Please visit our website at www.itechcp.comfor more information about our company and a list of our hot jobs.
John Barry ITech Consulting Partners
Recognized by Forbes as one of America’sBest Recruiting Firms in 2020 in the Professional Search Category