100K Range plus 12.5% target bonus
Woodbridge, New Jersey (In office with covid
Our client is a financial company with 3000
employees and a strong plan for growth, both organically and through
acquisition. The company is seeking Talent Acquisition Specialist to work out
of their Woodbridge, NJ Corporate Headquarters.
They are looking for a go-getter with experience recruiting a full range
of corporate and financial positions.
The ability to be an active recruiter, improve and create diversity and campus
recruitment programs and manage employer branding and social media are some of
the exciting projects awaiting the successful candidate.
- Leads all aspects of building talent pipelines and staffing needs
for corporate, lending and back-office organizations.
- Leads end-to-end talent acquisition both internal and external
candidates from sourcing to onboarding.
- Collaborates on employment branding initiatives with marketing and
- Manages recruitment related third party relationships
- Leverages social media tools to build employment brand presence and
drive interest in employment opportunities at the company.
- Proactively builds relationships with local colleges and
universities to build and support intern programs.
- Partners proactively with leaders to understand the workforce plan and build strategy to fulfill needs while supporting the organization’s commitment to diversity.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Advanced degree or certifications in Human Resource Management a
- 5+ years of experience in talent acquisition, with at least 4 years
in a corporate environment supporting a variety of corporate or back-office
- Experience on HR Systems projects and working with cross functional
- Experience on variety of Talent Acquisition Platforms including
social media tools
- Experience in aligning talent acquisition strategies to business
- Must have the ability to influence and build strong relationships
with senior executive level business leaders to help achieve their talent
retention and development goals.
- High degree of personal integrity, ethics, and emotional
- Highly motivated team player with ability to build strategic
approach to staffing while possessing the skills to execute.
- Creative thinker who brings new ideas and best practices to the
table with a fresh perspective. Intellectually curious.
- Collaborative, with the ability to build and sustain relationships
and to work across business lines and disciplines effectively.
- Takes ownership of actions and responsibilities. Ability to take a
constructive stand on difficult issues.
- Analytical thinker who is able to dissect issues and engineer
solutions, while also demonstrating sound judgement and intuition.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.