OPEN POSITION: Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
SALARY RANGE: 100K Range plus 12.5% target bonus
LOCATION: Woodbridge, New Jersey (In office with covid protocols followed)
Our client is a financial company with 3000 employees and a strong plan for growth, both organically and through acquisition. The company is seeking Talent Acquisition Specialist to work out of their Woodbridge, NJ Corporate Headquarters. They are looking for a go-getter with experience recruiting a full range of corporate and financial positions. The ability to be an active recruiter, improve and create diversity and campus recruitment programs and manage employer branding and social media are some of the exciting projects awaiting the successful candidate.
- Leads all aspects of building talent pipelines and staffing needs for corporate, lending and back-office organizations.
- Leads end-to-end talent acquisition both internal and external candidates from sourcing to onboarding.
- Collaborates on employment branding initiatives with marketing and business teams
- Manages recruitment related third party relationships
- Leverages social media tools to build employment brand presence and drive interest in employment opportunities at the company.
- Proactively builds relationships with local colleges and universities to build and support intern programs.
- Partners proactively with leaders to understand the workforce plan and build strategy to fulfill needs while supporting the organization’s commitment to diversity.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Advanced degree or certifications in Human Resource Management a plus
- 5+ years of experience in talent acquisition, with at least 4 years in a corporate environment supporting a variety of corporate or back-office departments.
- Experience on HR Systems projects and working with cross functional teams.
- Experience on variety of Talent Acquisition Platforms including social media tools
- Experience in aligning talent acquisition strategies to business strategies.
- Must have the ability to influence and build strong relationships with senior executive level business leaders to help achieve their talent retention and development goals.
- High degree of personal integrity, ethics, and emotional intelligence.
- Highly motivated team player with ability to build strategic approach to staffing while possessing the skills to execute.
- Creative thinker who brings new ideas and best practices to the table with a fresh perspective. Intellectually curious.
- Collaborative, with the ability to build and sustain relationships and to work across business lines and disciplines effectively.
- Takes ownership of actions and responsibilities. Ability to take a constructive stand on difficult issues.
- Analytical thinker who is able to dissect issues and engineer solutions, while also demonstrating sound judgement and intuition.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.