100% REMOTE perm job opportunity.
This role is for one of my rapidly growing advisory firms as their Director of Cyber Risk. This is a full time, perm role that is offering a $180-190K base range plus bonus/commission, other incentives, PTO, 401K and benefits. This is a 100% REMOTE position. The firm is located in Florida but has other offices across the country. Candidates must have ample compliance and cyber risk business development and advisory experience with quantifiable evidence. This position is ACTIVELY INTERVIEWING and will be moving very quickly. The job spec is below - I would be happy to chat and going over everything in more detail.
PLEASE let me know if you are interested ASAP so we can set up a call to schedule an interview. The client is looking to interview IMMEDIATELY and start date is ASAP. If you are not interested but know of someone who would be a good fit, please pass this email to them or send me their contact info so I can confidentially reach out to them.
Director of Cyber Risk
Director-level cybers risk strategist with strong communications and advisory experience. As the Cyber Risk group continues to expand with new and existing clients, they are looking to grow in the incident response, privacy, risk, and regulatory capabilities. The ideal candidate will leverage their own consulting skills and cyber risk background.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
Client Contribution & Handling
- Deliver strategic advice to clients, drawing on specialist cyber risk communications expertise and professional advisory experience
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of the clients' business and strategic communications challenges
- Expertly engage with key stakeholders with deep impact
- Play a senior role in account management, client satisfaction and expectations
- Write thoughtful, well-structured content; consider audience in style and tone of communications
- Express a point of view in a thoughtful manner; able to analyze and distil complex information
- Exhibit good and exercise discretion
- Question and challenge in a constructive way; present unpopular ideas confidently
- Source new business opportunities; along with Partner, apply knowledge and experience to lead well-run teams and drive pitch preparation
- Capitalize on deep knowledge of key sectors to lead new business approaches targets
- Artfully manage in-take process for new and existing clients by swiftly assessing a cyber risk incident and conducting follow-up on all urgent next steps alongside of the firm's team
- Assist in pitches for colleagues across regions and sectors
- Build and maintain strong external networks in order to deliver valuable insight to clients and the Firm
- Contribute to external marketing efforts by participating in industry events, panels, and webinars.
- 7-10+ years of experience in advising Fortune 500 businesses, NGOs, and nonprofits on communication strategy around cyber risk preparedness and response, data privacy, and regulatory considerations
- Experience managing teams
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail; client service-orientation
- Ability to operate in fast pace, client service environment
- Exceptional research, writing and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Problem-solving skills and detail orientation
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Energetic team player
- Exhibit discretion with confidential client matters
- Thorough understanding of business and finance
- Senior advisory experience on cyber-related communication strategy and plans
- Background in consulting, law, agency, FTC and/or risk
- Gravitas and clear leadership skills
- Excellent communicator with high energy and a strong work ethic
- Solid team ethic – someone who will invest in the people around them and draw/build resource
- Entrepreneurial, collaborative and team-oriented – it's a "roll your sleeves up environment”
- Adept at navigating and succeeding within high-performance environments
- High emotional intelligence and strong personal impact
- Commercial acumen and professional polish
- Terrific sense of humor
James McDade l Senior Compliance Recruiter
Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc.
462 7th ave 2nd Floor NY, NY 10018