Duration: 6+ month contract
Location: NYC (remote work during health crisis, otherwise this will be done onsite)
Our client is looking to add a Technical Writer to the team to help deliver content to a technical audience. You will be creating, revising, and converting content, as well as complying with overall document structure, defined formats and layouts.
- Provide strategy on the communication of product features in a global environment.
- Convert legacy technical specifications to html-based delivery using WordPress.
- Review and proofread technical documents that are already created to identify gaps and obsolete information.
- Document new product features and create release notes.
- Manage and revise documents to ensure consistency of style, structure, layout and format.
- Comply with established guidelines and procedures.
- Write informational product materials.
- Ad hoc writing as needed to support the Product Team.
- Bring new ideas to the table on how Work with a team of writers to execute the overall deployment strategy.
- Leverage internal tools to innovate ways to streamline repetitive steps
- Expertise in capital markets
- Experience working in a technology start-up style environment.
- Experience in a Lean/Agile SDLC development environment.
- Experience with data connectivity mechanisms.
- Experience with WordPress.
- Familiarity with content management best practices.
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail.
- Cooperative team player.
- Strong capability to take initiative and follow through
If interested, please send your resume to:
LORI MAGEE, CPSR, CPSAE
Recruiting Manager / Account Executive
Talon Professional Services