Someone who has experience in highly regulated industry is a must (for example, Pharma, Healthcare, Transportation, Energy, etc.). Experience converting a transactional HR department into a strategic one that is people focused, process oriented and strategic in nature. The client has a few thousand employees in 15 states.
As of today, this position is 30% strategy/70% “roll up the sleeves” while managing a small HR team.
Outside of being a great Generalist, here are a few items on the client’s wish list:
- Build HR strategy for a growing company
- System process driven person. Build toolkits and process that the Department Heads can utilize
- Build out background check process
- Knowledge of HR audits and how to handle risk
- Research hourly compensation for new markets
- Bring problems and solutions to Sr Leader Team
- Corporate HR experience in a high growth or start-up experience
- Ability to use HR analytics and metrics to drive process
Wayne Johnston - Founder
HR & Recruiting Solutions, LLC