Location: Edison, NJ
Bachelor's degree in related field with 2-5 years HR Generalist experience. PHR/SPHR certification also preferred.
Data analysis and action planning & execution skills.
Ability to build rapport and trusting relationships.
Strong interpersonal & communication skills and interest to work in a globally diverse work environment
Key Responsibilities include:
- Implements key Talent Management initiatives including performance management, competency development, rewards & recognition, career planning, etc.
- Organizes Town halls, Open Houses and Group Connects with Associates in Clients and locations.
- Responsible for managing communication on policies, business & HR updates, and other organizational developments.
- Owns, drives, and tracks success of Employee Engagement & Integration initiatives and various community involvement initiatives.
- Owns Separation management. Monitors and analyzes attrition.
- Ensures compliance to all internal and external HR processes/compliance requirements.
- Handles employee concerns and the grievance process effectively by involving the relevant stakeholders and ensuring timely closure (within defined SLAs).
- Implements all statutory employment requirements, as advised by the Legal team and the Compliance Officer and liaisons with the local government authorities (as applicable).
- Creates mechanisms to increase employee participation in Employee Satisfaction Survey and measuring the Employee Satisfaction Index for the accounts owned and responsible for preparation and timely closure of action plan from the survey.
- Participates in the Talent Acquisition initiatives such as Induction/Onboarding, Campus Recruitment etc.
- Provides support to the Learning & Development team for learning programs in the region.
- Participates in business meetings, client audits/meetings and project start-up meetings.
- Provides timely support to the business leadership on various people management issues.
- 25% - 50% of travel to local client sites.
Jolly Dutta| Technical Recruiter| Diverse Lynx, LLC
O: 732-452-1006 Ext 236
C : 580-660-8370