Are you Application Developer who is a hungry learner and self-starter with excellent communications skills (both written and verbal) who can quickly understand requirements and operate independently to deliver solutions?
Title: Python/Java cloud Application Developer
Job Type: W-2 Contract
Duration: 3 months with high likelihood of extension, also option to hire
Location: Remote Location Connecticut
What you'll do:
- Ensure system implementations meet high quality standards and outstanding issues are prioritized and resolved.
- Performs coding and/or configuration to meet documented needs, utilizing standard procedures and techniques.
- Effectively present technical concepts and issues to both technical and functional team members.
- Interfaces with the business analysts, project managers, and/or customers to clarify requirements
- Contributes to the development of test plans and participates in post-implementation reviews
- Maintain a positive and productive work environment among the team.
- Provides daily operational support for production systems including providing on-call support
- Has a strong working understanding of installed systems, with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve many problems on the existing systems supported
- Tests, implements, documents, and maintains system components based on specifications. Also modifies, tests and troubleshoots existing tools and utilities.
- Understands the structure and basic processes of the IT organization, including the roles of IT colleagues and the information and/or resources they may require.
- Builds and maintains strong working knowledge of multiple business areas and the applications that support them
- Analyzes and interprets business requirements to define and develop technical requirements/specifications
- Participates in technical design, contributing insights and ideas
What you'll need:
- 5-7 Years of Application Development / Integration
- Corporate Financial Systems experience required
- Finance Lifecycle Familiarity is very helpful
- Python / Java Experience
- Cloud Experience (AWS Technology Lambda/SQS a Plus)
- SQL Database Experience (PostgreSQL, Oracle a Plus)
- Experience with Apttus, ICM, Zuora a Plus
Who you are:
- Familiar with software functionality relevant to Corporate Finance Applications (order entry, invoicing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, revenue recognition).
- Demonstrates strong understanding of the processes, procedures and issues within their area.
Interested candidate should email firstname.lastname@example.org their resume, target rate and how they match the requirements.
Please visit our website at www.itechcp.com for more information about our company and a list of our hot jobs.
ITech Consulting Partners
8 Wedgewood Court
Newtown, CT 06470