Position: Project ManagerLocation: Lower Manhattan, NY
- 9+ years' experience managing IT projects through all phases of the PMLC, including initiation, requirements,
- planning, design, build, test, and deploy.
- 9+ years' experience gathering and managing requirements.
- 2+ years' experience managing projects in a government setting.
- Certified as a project manager by PMI or other similar organization.
- Ability to work under stringent deadlines and handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Experience manage third-party vendors supporting the project
- Experience witting Request for Proposals, and coordinating evaluation and contract negotiations
- Positive attitude, including ability and willingness to "wear many hats " on an IT project -- e.g., BA, Tester,
- Communicator, if needed.
- Excellent business analysis skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Clear communicator and presenter.
- Project manager for IT projects.
- Assist in Special projects and IT PMO initiatives
Kiran Kumar Reddy
US IT Recruiter
Phone: (732) 227-1772 Ext.389
Mobile/Text: (732) 658-2623
Fax: (732) 909 2358
485 E Route 1 South, Suite #100
Woodbridge Corporate Plaza, Iselin, NJ 08830
www.ittblazers.com / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org