Virtual Assistant (Freelance)
- Part-time, Contract
- Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Apply Here: https://www.indeedjobs.com/aja-marketing-llc/jobs/bf00c1489c97d1eb1b78
Virtual Assistant (Freelance)
AJA Marketing LLC is seeking a qualified independent contractor to fulfill a role of Virtual Assistant. The Virtual Assistant will be responsible for providing general administrative, marketing and event support. Position reports directly to the owner. Flexible schedule – hours vary dependent upon needs of the business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support meeting and event planning and execution, including setting up Zoom Meetings and Webinars, clearing attendees, running reports via Zoom post-event.
• Assist the owner by liaising with clients and key stakeholders (association members, vendors, etc.) utilizing stellar verbal and written communication skills.
• Assist with marketing initiatives, including posting on social media.
• Update website content and membership database.
• Field email and phone communication, organize and prioritize tasks. Communicate effectively and demonstrate respect in all interpersonal communications.
• Make sound recommendations based upon research and best practices.
• Update client websites and registration platforms to facilitate events. Pull registration lists and reports, assist with client membership database in registration system.
• Assist with client projects and liaise with clients as directed to execute tasks in a timely and proficient manner. Projects may include creation and update of client databases, booklets, flyers and other collateral; data entry and stewardship.
• Maintain electronic filing systems in shared drive.
• Make appropriate recommendations for improvement of work processes and tools to make the team more efficient.
• Assist with other duties as needed.
• Expertise with Zoom (Meetings and Webinars) is a must.
• Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Applications, Dropbox, and ability to learn new software. Familiarity with Join.me, Adobe Professional and Survey Monkey preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing; proficient in grammar, spelling and editing.
• Organized self-starter with excellent follow through and strong work ethic who can work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to prioritize workload, must be highly organized, detail-oriented, handle various tasks simultaneously and work independently within limited time constraints with minimal supervision. Project management experience a plus.
• Maintain professionalism at all times and use discretion when handling sensitive and confidential data, information and communications. Must maintain strict level of confidentiality.
• Experience supporting and interacting with C-level executives. Knowledge of legal and/or nonprofit industry preferred.
• High School degree. Associate degree or higher preferred.
• Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
Apply Here: https://www.indeedjobs.com/aja-marketing-llc/jobs/bf00c1489c97d1eb1b78