Position: Operations Manager 4
Location: Ridgefield Park, NJ.
Duration: 6+ Months with Possibility of extension.
The primary objective of this position is to support Client Customer Care CE Operation Project/Program Management activities including project plan creation, resource planning, and project status monitoring & reporting. The goal of the Project/Program Manager is to support on-time, in-scope/budget projects. In order to achieve the highest project performance, the person in this position is expected to maintain effective communication with key stakeholders and leaders within the division and cross-divisionally where applicable. Also, require advanced PowerPoint skills with capability of storytelling visually.
We are looking for candidates to stay on long-term (contract to hire).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage 4-7 ongoing projects portfolio within the CE Operation
• Support business leads in the creation of project plans, deployment & handover plans, resource plans
• Ensure that all projects have required documentation as they move through the project tollgates
• Collaborate with program developers and business leads to keep project in scope
• Communicate to leadership on project status and escalation/decision points
• Education - Bachelor's Degree; MBA or Masters-level degree a plus but not required(or equivalent experience)
• 4+ years hands-on project management experience with budgets >$50K
• 4+ years strategic planning and project development experience
• Experience communicating with mid-level to top-level leaders (status reports, emails, presentations, in-person meetings)
• Working knowledge of Project Management Fundamentals, Documentation practices, and systems
• PMP certification a plus, Six Sigma certification a plus
• Experience working in a global organization a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Client service driven with excellent relationship management skills
• Ability to effectively engage with and facilitate collaboration with diverse groups/stakeholders
• Team oriented, but able to work independently and manage multiple tasks
• Self-directed, self-motivated and results-oriented
• Exceptional skills in Microsoft Office, including Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
In a mean-time, I would really appreciate to have below details;
1. Updated Resume
2. Location Preference
3. Pay-rate expectations
4. Availability to join
5. Work Authorization Status
If you are interested, please revert back on the same email with you updated resume and best call back time.
Looking forward for your response…