The qualified candidate will be an active team member of the Cybersecurity group and will assist with the protection of Client information assets. Duties and responsibilities will include identifying and reducing risk to our manufacturing environment in addition to providing governance support for the enterprise network.
- Provide basic project management capabilities to cyber remediation efforts.
- Analyze firewall access rules and identify opportunities to reduce the surface area of threats.
- Analyze the results of vulnerability scans and define appropriate remediation actions to reduce risk.
- Assess the cyber risk for critical manufacturing services from cyber threats and recommend controls to remediate.
- Provide subject matter expertise to scanning capabilities including NMAP, Qualys, and etc.
- Analyze PCAP data to identify anomalous traffic.
- Support cyber security incident response capabilities as required.
- Participate in weekly meetings with peers to provide project updates and risk status reports
- 2+ years working in a dedicated cybersecurity role.
- 1+ year of hands on network security experience including configuring and writing firewall access rules.
- CISSP certification.
- 1+ year of vulnerability management experience.
- 5+ years of Information Technology work.
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #20-01864
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Alpha Consulting Corp
620 Cranbury Road, Suite 201
East Brunswick, NJ 08816