Position Type- 6 months Contract
Role Description: This role will be part of a large Digital transformation program, where the client is looking to modernize its Mobile Apps. The candidate will lead vertical threads / scrums of work to build and test underlying APIs and services which will provide data to the mobile applications.
- Ability to manage and drive Scrum teams with resources from different organizations
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Exposure to PMO tools
- Technology background in one / more of these areas Integrations, Microservices, APIs, iPaaS, DevOps (Do not need experts but should be able to speak to these)
- Life & Annuity Insurance knowledge
- Technology Domain : Java, SpringBoot, iPaaS Tool knowledge, AWS GraphQL
AgreeYa is a global systems integrator delivering competitive advantage for its customers through software, solutions, and services. Established in 1999, AgreeYa is headquartered in Folsom, California, with a global footprint and a team of more than 1,850 staff across offices. AgreeYa works with 500+ organizations ranging from Fortune 100 firms to small and large businesses across industries such as Telecom, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Healthcare, Utility & Energy, Technology, Public sector, Pharma & Biotech, and others. Please visit us at www.agreeya.com for more information.
AgreeYa is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected characteristics. Visit our website to learn about our Career & Culture.
For more information:
(916) 358-7126 Direct