Duration : Full Time
Location : Allendale, NJ
The Human Resources Manager will have prior experience working for pharmaceutical, medical device, life science, gene or cell therapy contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMOs). The HR Manager’s responsibilities will include talent acquisition, onboarding processes, supporting change initiative, HR analytics, employee performance management and compensation administrations. Responsibilities will include supporting ongoing initiatives to improve processes, procedures and systems implementation.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- HR Leadership: Coaching, developing and providing guidance to HR team members within assigned groups.
- Manage delivery of HR services in the form of talent engagement, leading change, first level employee relations, compensation administration and performance management.
- Work with hiring managers and Staffing (RPO on-site) to facilitate recruiting, ensure diversity action goals and job requirements are supported.
- Ensure employment offers are aligned with the compensation and other terms and conditions of employment are fair, equitable and comply with all applicable company policies and guidelines.
- Provide ongoing support to managers and employees for development, talent management, performance coaching and other questions and concerns.
- Ensure consistent interpretation, application and support of Human Resources policies by effective communication, advice and direction to assigned client group.
- Identify, develop and conduct training, development and engagement programs.
- Participate in special projects including assistance with annual performance review process, compensation analysis, summer internship program, succession planning, organizational expansions, ad hoc reporting and other human resources related projects.
- Must come from FDA regulated and GMP environment (Food and Beverage industry NOT qualified).
- Must be from pharmaceutical or medical device or life science or gene or cell therapy industry.
- An undergraduate degree (BA/BS)
- At least 5 years of business experience within the Human Resources function, preferably with experience in the life sciences/healthcare products industry
- 1-2 years of management experience.
- Hands-on ability to manage the full range of administrative capability to strategic thinking
- A proven ability to serve as a business partner with experience as an HR generalist.
- Ability to travel (5%)
Lead Consultant - Talent Acquisition