Location : Oaks, PA
Duration : 12 +Months
The Technical Content Marketing will advocate and work with internal departments to ensure that client needs are understood and satisfied. They will assist with Vendor Mgmt, RFP’s, handling client complaints, collecting and analyzing data, and improving the overall internal and external communications.
Account Manager Job Duties:
- Responsible for the RFP and DDQ responses of the IMS Solutions and Technology team
- This includes writing original content, with the help from subject matter experts, to ensure CLIENT provides accurate responses to client inquiries as well as highlight the benefits of CLIENT’s software
- This individual would be responsible for managing the responses in Rocket Docs
- Work with product owners, development managers, and other technical experts to produce original content that assists in the sales process of CLIENT’s technology
- Establish oversight of the Vendor Management for the IMS Solutions and Technology team to ensure we can answer RFPs and DDQs efficiently.
- The individual must prepare documentation and content to present how vendors fit into our software offering, including but not limited to the following:
- Research and establish relationships with new vendors when necessary
- Organize and track all documentation between the company and vendors
- Responsible for the facilitation, review, edits, and distribution of client facing release notes on a monthly basis
- Handle internal and external communications, including technical specifications as well.
- Develop close relations with product and technical teams, senior managers and other key stakeholders.
Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills
Must be able to present previous examples of original content
Must have strong problem solving skills and the ability to multi task
Must have acute attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience. English and/or Communications Degree preferred
I would also appreciate it if you could send me an updated resume.
If you are interested in this position, please click here: https://bit.ly/2K1MCfz
1900 E Golf Rd. Suite 925, Schaumburg IL, 60173
Phone: (847) 440-2436 Ext.341 Email: email@example.com