Jersey City, NJ
- Be responsible and take ownership of assigned project until completion.
- Manages issues and/or risks of the project, and be responsible to address the resolution of that issue and/or risks.
- Manages and documentation business and project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment.
- Management of gathering of requirements for customer onboarding, KYC and to streamline into the BRD (Business Requirement documentation) documentation
- Management of scope progress, Work Breakdown Structure / WBS, Issues tracking using JIRA.
- Management of end to end Solution requirements for Sanctions Monitoring System and Transactions Monitoring System until completion of QA and deployment.
- Management of scope of process flows of sanction screening of wires as per AVOX, Worldcheck, etc.
- Working with vender (Fenergo) and stakeholders to analyze, document, communicate, and manage detailed Functional and non-functional requirements and specifications.
- Management of Solution Requirements, Gap Analysis, Use Cases, Case Management, Business Rules, Business Process Flows, and interface agreements. Analyzed current state to future state process flows for user acceptance testing UAT, Quality Assurance Testing, and test plans for complete SDLC
- Client onboarding / Compliance knowledge, mandatory.
- Testing of functions using Fenergo application or equivalent
- PMP certification
- MICROSOFT OFFICE
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- PROJECT MANAGER
- RISK MANAGEMENT
- CHANGE CONTROL
- IT PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- IT PROJECT MANAGER
- MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT
- PMP CERTIFICATION
- RISK ASSESSMENT
Ashish K || Technical Recruitment
2025 Lincoln Highway, Suite 110
Edison NJ 08817