I'm a recruiter at Axelon Services Corporation. I thought you may be interested in an opportunity we currently have available for a Budget Coordinator with a major pharma company located in Lawrence Township, NJ. Please review the job description below.
If you are qualified and interested in pursuing this opportunity, please call me at (212) 488-7719 ASAP. You may also send me an e-mail, if you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP.
If you do not feel like you are a good fit, but you know someone who may be looking for position like this, please feel free to forward this email onto them. I also encourage you to visit our website at www.axelon.com for all of our job openings.
W2 contract only, please call me to discuss the rate***
“This role is currently work-from-home and will move to the office environment after the COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.”
• Use of Ariba to route statements of work (SOWs) and Amendments
• Understand process flow for all documents entered into system
• Shepherd documents through the system, with diligent follow-up
• Research and resolve invoicing discrepancies
• Ability to comfortably navigate through ambiguous situations and work on a resolution
• Ability to learn quickly and work independently in a fast paced environment
• Serve as a trusted advisor and backup to the Business Operations Specialist II
• Identify and share best practices on process improvements
• Interface with Global Procurement as needed
• Use of RPM to create product plans and WBS elements, enter April/Sept projections, and Fund transfers
• Maintain/track monthly budgets for each asset using a Planned Spend excel spreadsheet
• Understand budget/projections per brand and how the book of work will be delivered on budget
• Meet with stakeholders individually and in teams to set budget priorities and ensure budget execution.
Skills and Knowledge Desired
• Proactive in identifying and collecting required information to drive the routing process forward in a timely manner
• Understanding Client compliance guidelines, SOPs regarding Ariba and SAP processes
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills
• Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
Experience / Position Requirements Desired
• Experience with SAP is required.
• Excellent Excel experience is required (must know formulas, pivot tables, etc.)
• Finance background preferred
• RPM experience is a plus
• Extremely detailed-oriented
• Analytical or financial background preferred
• One to three years in a global pharmaceutical organization a plus
• Three to five years professional work experience; college degree preferred
• Additional MS office skills are a plus
Note: Please allow me to reiterate that I chose to contact you either because your resume had been posted to one of the internet job sites to which we subscribe, or you had previously submitted your resume to Axelon. I assumed that you are either looking for a new employment opportunity, or you are interested in investigating the current job market.
If you are not currently seeking employment, or if you would prefer I contact you at some later date, please indicate your date of availability so that I may honor your request. In any event, I respectfully recommend you continue to avail yourself to the employment options and job market information we provide with our e-mail notices.
Phone: (212) 488-7719
Axelon Services Corporation
44 Wall Street 18th Floor
New York, NY 10005