Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 300% in the last 3 years with over 4100+ employees globally and 30+ locations in US and operations in 50+ countries. With an experience of over a decade we offer unmatched workforce solutions to our clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their business needs. We specialize in Contingent hiring, Direct Hires, Statement of Work, Payroll Management, IC Compliance, RPO and Managed IT Services.
We have suitable job opportunity to discuss with you, Kindly review the below job description and suggest, If you are interest kindly reply with your updated resume or directly call me @ 201-258-5676. Also if you are not available then kindly refer this role to your network.
Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Job ID: 35209-1, 35210-1 & 35211-1
Location: Lawrence Township, NJ
Duration: 6 Months (Possible Ext.)
The Production Manager (Producer) will be a critical matrix team partner for the Product and Engagement Planning teams, seeking to create a versatile role for marketing campaign management and execution across Digital and Print materials for a Brand book of work or a particular therapeutic area or franchise. The Producer Role is responsible for gathering estimates on production work efforts across tactics, based on established brand and engagement strategy plans for the upcoming year, ensures tactical campaigns aligned with the strategy are carried through and executed in the proper cadence, fed by content module approval and tactical activity calendar updates.
• Obtains Production estimates for a book of work for a series of brands or Therapeutic area – provides the Production Management Lead with ongoing financial reporting across production/execution, reconciles on monthly basis.
• Cross-collaborates on the content planning timing in order to execute required campaigns
• Collaborates with Capability Leads, IT and Engagement Planner to schedule resources and plan executions
• Tracks 8 stages of cycle of campaigns and coordinates across the matrix to meet deadlines where timing may be challenged
• Is aware of KPIs and is informed of campaign analytics with Business Intelligence & Analytics to help assess content performance to prepare for course corrections and enhancements
• Performs QA and spot checking across materials for both digital and print
• Runs or attends status meetings for Brand or Therapeutic area with matrix participants
• Will learn Tools used to support project management, workflow, timelines, finances, etc. and inform improvements needed and in some cases lead a project with IT.
Education & Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Campaign marketing
• 3+ years in marketing and/or activation in large complex organization
• 2+ years of Print and Digital marketing management planning and budget allocation experience
• 2+ years Project Management experience (PMP not required, but ideal)
• Familiarity with Agile Principles
• Understanding marketing data performance and how it informs decision-making
• Familiar with marketing asset specifications, templates, content management systems, workflows
• Highly organized and detailed oriented, accustomed to fast-paced settings
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrated ability to write, collaborate on and edit communications and presentations where needed
• Has passion for the role, shares ideas, brings improvements forward, teaches others
• Experience managing external vendors, budgets and invoicing including vendor performance management
• P&L or knowledge of Budget Management required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
• Experience with all pharma marketing and launch scenarios, a plus
Talent Acquisition Lead – Pharma
Direct: 201-258-5676 | Fax: (201) 221-8131|